This issue contains a full report on the IR Best Practice Awards 2010, including details of all the winners and photos of the evening's entertainment, and a special feature on Best Practice Reporting.
Best Practice Reporting articles include:
• The annual report is dead – long live annual reporting – John Dawson, The IR Society
• Rethinking the basics of reporting – Sallie Pilot, Black Sun
• What will be on the governance radar in 2011? – Vanessa Jones, ICAEW
• This tweet may contain forward-looking statements… – Andy Rivett-Carnac, Cantos
• Corporate websites – the next generation – Simon Harper, global3digital
• Communicating compliance effectively – Richard Carpenter, Merchant
In addition, this issue includes articles on:
• Make the most of your membership in 2011
• Increasing role of Hedge Funds and SWFs in IR – Guy Gresham, BNY Mellon Depositary Receipts
And much more...
Published: 1 December, 2010