The highlight of the Spring 2015 issue of Informed is a 23-page special feature on IR best practice. This includes articles from a number of IROs, as well as industry professionals and service providers. In addition there are interviews by John Gollifer with two IROs. Topics include:
• What is best practice corporate reporting?, by Anita Skipper, independent IR consultant
• Obligation or opportunity?, by Rob Riche, Friend Studio
• Developing the difficult art of communication, John Golfer interviews David Walker, head of IR, Hays
• Picking up the pace for the Best Practice awards, Sallie Pilot, Black Sun
• Challenges for a new generation of public companies, Shane Smith, International Capital Connections.
• Enhancing investor engagement – why sustainability?, a report by The Princes Charities, Accounting for Sustainability
Also in this issue, Sue Scholes presents some interesting statistics on IR Society membership, surveys, CIR and more; RD:IR’s Richard Davies reports on why 2015 will be a year of great change for IROs; and Bloomberg's Sam Fazeli and Maxime Sbaihi report on Europe’s economy and the IR professional.
John Dawson, former Society chair and current IR director at National Grid discusses the change in regulation for interim management statements, and it’s implications on communications.
If you have any ideas for inclusion in future issues of Informed, please contact John Gollifer.
Published: 26 March, 2015