NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of The Investor Relations Society will be held at 5 -7 Carlton Gardens, London SW1Y 5AD on Tuesday 21 June 2011 at 17.30, to conduct the following business:
1. To receive and adopt the accounts for the year ended 31 December 2010
2. To elect Gillian Karran-Cumberlege as a director
3. To elect Sue Scholes as a director
4. To re-elect Ian Arnold as a director
5. To re-elect Richard Davies as a director
6. To re-elect Mark Hynes as a director
7. To re-elect Al Loehnis as a director
8. To re-elect Mike Mitchell as a director
9. To re-elect Keith Russell as a director
10. To re-appoint Cook and Partners as Reporting Accountants to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting
11. To authorise the Directors to agree Cook and Partners' remuneration
A member entitled to attend and vote at this Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and, on a poll, vote instead of him or her. A proxy need not be a member of the Society.
The "vote withheld" option is provided on the proxy card to enable you to abstain on any particular resolution. However, it should be noted that a "vote withheld" is not a vote in law and will not be counted in the calculation of the proportion of votes "for" and "against" a resolution.
Whether or not you propose to attend the Annual General Meeting in person, you are requested to complete and return the form of proxy to The Investor Relations Society Bedford House, 3 Bedford Street, London WC2E 9HD, to arrive as soon as possible but in any event not later than 17.30 on Sunday 19 June 2011. The completion and return of the form of proxy will not prevent you from attending and voting at the Meeting if you so wish.
Published: 17 May, 2011