Investis have just released their first comprehensive Social Media Review which provides insight into how publicly listed companies are using social media for corporate communications. A write up in the Telegraph describes the survey as "the most thorough and up-to-date account of corporate social media available" covering 500 of the biggest publicly listed companies in the UK and US.
Our research shows that 95% of the FTSE and all companies listed on the US S&P now have a social media account that is used for corporate communications, but despite this there is still a huge disparity between companies who half-heartedly post content and those who use social media for corporate communications effectively.
Get the FREE whitepaper today and you'll learn:
• How some companies use social media for corporatecommunications through our insight and commentary.
• The importance of posting content regularly.
• How to select the right social media channels to share your corporate communications.
• The importance of linking your corporate website to your social media accounts.
• How posting videos can increase engagement with your audience.
Click here to download the white paper
We're simplifying the complex world of digital corporate communications.
We’re the market-leading specialists in providing corporate websites and digital investor relations and corporate communications services to public companies. With offices in six countries, we work with more than 1,700 clients across the globe, including 70% of the FTSE 100.
Our mobile offering includes fully responsive websites and dedicated smartphone sites and we’ve built over half of the FTSE100’s corporate/IR apps.
Published: 9 February, 2015
Director, Head of Channel Relations UK and EMEA
Tel: +44 20 7038 9005