Course programme and booking
This interactive course aims to help you improve the quality and impact of your script writing for results presentations. It will help you ensure your scripted investor communications are clear, efficient and authoritative. The course will involve critique of participants’ scripts from the trainer and each other.
Course attendees will spend the session preparing a draft script and learn techniques for writing quickly as well as effectively. By the end of this session you will have the necessary skills to deliver clear scripted investor communications and ensure your management teams are presented at their best.
Who should attend
This course is for experienced IROs who regularly write scripts for their CEO or CFO for investor and analyst presentations. It would also appeal to corporate communications and financial PR professionals who are involved in drafting and reviewing management scripts.
This half-day session covers:
• Audience focus - reviewing good and bad examples from analyst presentations
• Differences between the spoken and written word
• Simplifying complex concepts
• Oratory techniques to help readability and gravitas
• Do’s and don’ts of script writing