Course programme and booking
The IR Society holds a series of lunchtime workshops for more senior delegates on a range of themes such as:
• Key elements of the IR calendar
• Managing C-suite issues
• Improving investor engagement
• Updating your IR toolkit
See below our new Club IR workshops for 2017. Sign up early to avoid disappointment.
The workshops are open to anyone working in IR or a related profession, who is keen to share their experiences, build their professional network and enhance their career in investor relations. Moderated by an experienced market professional, they will be an efficient and highly focused way for busy practitioners to keep up to speed on issues which are integral to their job, but are not covered at this advanced level in the main programme of IR Society educational events.
Taking place on a Monday lunchtime at the IR Society offices, these sessions have proved very popular as efficient ways to get practical advice, war stories and new ideas to takeaway and put into practice.
• Monday 13th March: Why integrated reporting - Exploring value creation and best practice reporting, Sallie Pilot, Director of Research & Strategy, Black Sun
• Monday 10th April: Gender Pay Gap reporting, Gillian Karran-Cumberlege, Founding Partner, Fidelio Partners
• Monday 18th September: Consensus Management, Alex Money, Managing Director, ACE Consensus
• Monday 2nd October: Key elements of a defence manual